Honey Balsamic Vinegar offers an exceptionally pleasing twist on traditional Balsamic Vinegars. Sweet, warm with a tangy bite, the foundations for our Balsamic Vinegar is a distinctive apple cider vinegar where apples and honey are blended and fermented together (based on the ancient wine called Cyser) and oak barrel aged for 18 months.
We select top American raw honeys and balance with pure local spring water to obtain a perfect taste flavor profile and balance – with just the right amount of sweetness and bite.
Selected to grow and produce robust vinegar with potent biological effects, our process uses a special “mother”. Its healing properties are highly regarded and have been used as early as 460 BC, when Hippocrates was alive and where vinegar was used as a tonic with honey to bring out its full healing potential.
Today we’ve combined both active ingredients so that you can experience the benefits of apples and honey together in our unique vinegar.
Our acidity level is closer to 4%, making it ideal for persons preferring a lower acidity level and sharpness.
- On salads with your favorite oils
- A tasty baste on roasted meats, seafood and poultry.
- As a vegetable stir fry and for lightly dressing vegetable dishes.
- In homemade marinades and sauces, soups and sauces.
- Drizzle over fresh sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzled over sliced strawberries with grounded black pepper.
- In Salad Dressings and used in leafy green, potato, pasta & rice salads.
- In Soups or even smoothies.
- Special Vinegar Detox Recipe:
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Our vinegars are not filtered or pasteurized, so some settling of the mother may occur.
This product is all natural, fat free, gluten free and contains no sulfites.
Shake well before using.
Keep in a cool dry place after opening or refrigerate to retain full taste and clarity.