In Good Company!
Introducing the 2019 sofi™ Gold Award winner, a 2020 Good Food Awards finalist and the 2018 Flavor of Georgia winner. You’ll be in good company when you try our new, unforgettable Sourwood Balsamic Vinegar. It’s made from Sourwood Honey, an oak barrel aged apple cider mead vinegar base and local spring water. This creates a unique and very flavorful complement to your food.
Made from Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Mead!
The foundation of our Sourwood Balsamic Vinegar is a distinctive apple cider vinegar where apples and honey are blended and fermented together (based on the ancient wine called Cyser) and oak barrel aged for 18 months.
Paired with North Georgia Sourwood
Our honey-vinegar mead base is then infused with a special North Georgia Sourwood Honey. It also just happens to be a four-time world honey champion and gold medal award winner. North Georgia reflects the southern base of the Appalachia Trail and because it provides a perfect climate, we end up with the most consistent and top rated sourwood honey in the country.
Our vinegar has just the right amount of sweetness and bite, because we use purified local spring water. When this is added, it creates a perfect taste, flavor profile and balance.
Selected to grow and produce robust vinegar with potent biological effects, our process uses a special “mother”. This makes it healthier for your gut, where 70% of your immune systems reside. Its healing properties are highly regarded and have been used as early as 460 BC. This is when Hippocrates was alive and where vinegar was used as a tonic with honey to bring out its full healing potential.
Because we mix fermented apples and honey together, you will experience the benefits of the these active ingredients that create this special unique vinegar.
Our acidity level is at 4.1%, making it ideal for persons preferring a lower acidity level and sharpness.
- On salads with your favorite oils
- A tasty baste on roasted meats, seafood and poultry.
- As a vegetable stir fry and for lightly dressing vegetable dishes.
- In homemade marinades and sauces, soups and sauces.
- Drizzle over fresh sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzled over sliced strawberries with grounded black pepper.
- In Salad Dressings and used in leafy green, potato, pasta & rice salads.
- In Soups or even smoothies.
- Special Sourwood Vinegar Detox Recipe:
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 Tablespoons Sourwood Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Our vinegars are not filtered or pasteurized, so some settling of the mother may occur.
This product is all natural, fat free, gluten free and contains no sulfites.
Shake well before using.
Keep in a cool dry place after opening or refrigerate to retain full taste and clarity.