Pleasing Twist over Traditional Balsamics
Honey Vinegar Six Pack offers a diverse and exceptionally pleasing twist over traditional Balsamic Vinegars. Sweet and warm with a tangy bite, the foundation is a distinctive apple cider vinegar. Here, apples and honey are blended and fermented together (based on the ancient wine called Cyser) and oak barrel aged for 18 months.
We select top American raw honeys and balance them with pure local spring water. Together, we obtain a perfect taste flavor profile and balance – with just the right amount of sweetness and bite. Read on to learn why it’s a whole lot more than an apple cider vinegar and honey.
Honey Vinegar Six Pack Has the Mother
Selected to grow and produce robust vinegar with potent biological effects, our process uses a special “mother”. Its healing properties are highly regarded and have been used as early as 460 BC, when Hippocrates was alive and where vinegar was used as a tonic with honey to bring out its full healing potential.
Today we’ve combined both active ingredients so that you can experience the benefits of apples and honey together in our unique vinegar.
Our acidity level is closer to 4%, making it ideal for persons preferring a lower acidity level and sharpness. With one taste, you will quickly understand why our honey and vinegar helps create unforgettable dishes.
Popular uses for the honey balsamic vinegar – five pack include:
- On salads with your favorite oils
- A tasty baste on roasted meats, seafood and poultry.
- As a vegetable stir fry and for lightly dressing vegetable dishes.
- In homemade marinades and sauces.
- Drizzle over fresh sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzled over sliced strawberries with ground black pepper.
- In salad dressings and used in leafy green, potato, pasta & rice salads.
- In soups or even smoothies.
- Special Vinegar Detox Recipe:
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Can You Drink Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey?
Many people enjoy a drinking vinegar or an apple cider vinegar and honey drink. For this reason, we recommend you visit our honey shrubs section for the ultimate honey vinegar drink.
Our vinegars are not filtered or pasteurized, so some settling of the mother may occur.
This product is all natural, fat free, gluten free and contains no sulfites.
Shake well before using. Keep in a cool, dry place after opening or refrigerate to retain full taste and clarity.