Pleasing Twist on Traditional Balsamics
The Honey Vinegar Gift Bag offers diverse and exceptionally pleasing vinegars. Adding a unique twist on traditional balsamic vinegars, these are honey sweetened with a warm, tangy bite. The foundation is a distinctive honey apple cider vinegar. Here, apples and honey are blended and fermented together, based on the ancient wine called Cyser. After blending, our vinegar base is oak barrel aged for 18 months.
We select top American raw honeys, marry them with a unique and balance them with pure local spring water. This creates a perfect taste flavor profile and balance – with just the right amount of sweetness and bite. The apple cider vinegar is tempered with premium honeys. Choose from seven bundle pairings.
Honey Vinegar Four Pack Has the Mother
Our vinegar creation process uses a special “mother” that produces robust vinegar with potent biological effects. Their healing properties have been used as early as 460 BC when Hippocrates was alive. Vinegar was a tonic married with honey to bring out its full healing potential.
We’ve combined the active ingredients and benefits of apples and honey in our unique vinegar.
Our acidity level is closer to 4%, making it ideal for persons preferring a lower acidity level and sharpness. With one taste, you will quickly understand why our honey and vinegar helps create unforgettable dishes.
Popular uses for the honey balsamic vinegar – four pack include:
- On salads with your favorite oils
- A tasty baste on roasted meats, seafood and poultry.
- As a vegetable stir fry and for lightly dressing vegetable dishes.
- In homemade marinades and sauces, soups and sauces.
- Drizzle over fresh sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzled over sliced strawberries with grounded black pepper.
- In Salad Dressings and used in leafy green, potato, pasta & rice salads.
- In Soups or even smoothies.
- Special Vinegar Detox Recipe:
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 ounces Built by Bees honey vinegar
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional
Can You Drink Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey?
Yes. however, this would be quite strong and acidic. if you enjoy a drinking vinegar or an apple cider vinegar and honey drink, we recommend you visit our honey shrubs section. Shrubs are a better drinking choice because they are the ultimate honey vinegar drink.
Our vinegars are not filtered or pasteurized. This may cause some settling of the mother may occur.
This product is all natural, fat free, gluten free and contains no sulfites.
Store in a cool, dry place. Shake well before each use. Our vinegars are self-preserving. To retain full taste and clarity, however, consider refrigerating.